The mission of the SEOHC Coalition, an affiliate of the Central Ohio Trauma System, is to create a state of readiness and response by promoting better outcomes through collaboration thus achieving quality healthcare delivery during a crisis.
What is the value of being a member of the SE/SEC Region Ohio Healthcare Coalition? Our Coalition Members improve their disaster readiness.
COTS aides our partners by providing:
- Assistance in meeting accreditation standards and CMS emergency preparedness requirements
- Better time management through access to regionally developed and maintained plans and tools
- Access to a secure cloud-based disaster information management system for information sharing and situational awareness to assist agencies with planning and responding
- Coordination of planning services that benefit healthcare facilities across our region
- Facilitation of information-sharing so agencies can make informed decisions
Our Coalition Members have access to resources, trainings, and exercises.
- Collaborative exercises (tabletop, full scale)
- Annual disaster Summit
- Access to emergency preparedness caches
- Access to preparedness plans
Our Coalition Members are part of a region-wide emergency response and recovery.
- The COTS HIL will be a key partner in your organization’s response to and recovery from our next healthcare emergency.
Our Coalition Members have a voice at the table.
- Knowing that all emergencies begin locally and organizations will need to manage an emergency with their local partners before regional, state, or federal assets are called upon, the Southeast/Southeast Central Region Coalition was built to include our partners at a local level.
- Our local county coalitions feed into the Southeast/Southeast Central Ohio Healthcare Coalition.
- Our coalition is only as strong as the weakest link. We need all agencies/organizations participating and preparing for the next emergency.
- If your agency doesn't have a seat at the table, your voice and needs won’t be heard and you could be missing out on valuable resources.
- Organizations can’t do it alone.