Directions to COTS
Click here for Directions
- Coupon codes must be applied at time of registration - no refunds or cancellations will be given for failure to provide the appropriate coupon code at time of registration.
- Student substitutions are not permitted.
- For cancellations occurring greater than 31 days prior to the start of the course a $20 administrative fee will be subtracted from your refund. Cancellations between 11-30 days of course date a $120 cancellation fee will be subtracted from refund. A one-time course transfers will be considered when requested 31 days prior to course start date for a $20 administrative fee.
- Refunds are not provided to students who fail to show for the course. Refunds are also not provided to students who fail to achieve a passing grade.
- COTS reserves the right to cancel any course in which the number of students enrolled is deemed insufficient or for which an instructor cannot be secured. All tuition paid for such course will be refunded. Students coming from out of state/country should purchase airfare and hotel stays that are refundable as COTS is not responsible for expenses incurred for cancelled courses. The right to set maximum limits on the number of students allowed to enroll in any course is also reserved. Courses are not cancelled due to weather except in EXTREME conditions. Please plan your travel accordingly. Local TV and radio will broadcast cancellations.
For questions or additional information please contact our education department at firstname.lastname@example.org