We're here to ensure the healthcare leaders of today and tomorrow have the knowledge and skills to improve outcomes. For more information, including course description, upcoming dates, and registration, please click on the course title below.
Directions to COTS
Click here for Directions
- Coupon codes must be applied at time of registration - no refunds or cancellations will be given for failure to provide the appropriate coupon code at time of registration.
- Student substitutions are not permitted.
- Within 30 days of course start date: $100 cancellation fee subtracted from refund. A one-time course transfers will be considered when requested 30 days prior to course start date. $100 change fee charged.
- Within 10 business days of course start date: no refunds or transfers.
- Refunds are not provided to students who fail to show for the course. Refunds are also not provided to students who fail to achieve a passing grade.
- COTS reserves the right to cancel any course in which the number of students enrolled is deemed insufficient or for which an instructor cannot be secured. All tuition paid for such course will be refunded. Students coming from out of state/country should purchase airfare and hotel stays that are refundable as COTS is not responsible for expenses incurred for cancelled courses. The right to set maximum limits on the number of students allowed to enroll in any course is also reserved. Courses are not cancelled due to weather except in EXTREME conditions. Please plan your travel accordingly. Local TV and radio will broadcast cancellations.
For questions or additional information please contact our education department at email@example.com