In support of the Governor’s approach on physical distancing, COTS will not be holding face to face meetings until at least Monday, May 4, 2020, nor will we be attending offsite meetings. By May 4th, we hope to have more guidance for further decision making.
- COTS EDUCATION courses are CANCELLED through 05/4/2020
- ATLS, TNCC, ENPC, DMEP, Trauma First 48
- Per the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma, "Any ATLS Provider whose course verification expires in 2020 will have the grace period extended for one year from the expiration date. The expectation is that they will take the appropriate Course in 2021 to renew their course verification."
- We have an email out to the ENA on card extension plans, or online options
- COTS meetings will have a GoToMeeting link and no in-person participation at our CMA 1390 Dublin Road location through 5/4/2020
Thank you for understanding and we will do our best to manage call in meetings effectively and efficiently
The COTS staff coordinators will work closely with meeting chairs to manage the meeting, or in some cases, if non-essential cancel.